Superior economy wild bird seed
Benefits of Superior economy wild bird seed:
- More versatile bird food that will attract the greatest variety bird
- Perfect for feeding all year around
- Best fed from seed feeder or scattered on bird table
- Price includes next day delivery
- One of our highest rated products.
- Click on reviews above to see all our customer feedback on this product.
Always store in a cool dry place
Composition: Sunflower hearts (20%), kibbled maise, white millet, red millet, red dari, wheat, rape seed oil.
Nature’s store cupboards get bare during the cold winter months. This can force even the shyest wild birds out from the shelter of their usual woodland, hedgerow, field and forest retreats into our gardens in search of food.
Granivorous bird species
Many types of birds can be considered granivorous. Granivorous means that the bird eats mainly seeds. Although many birds will include some seeds in their diet, to be considered completely granivorous a bird’s diet should be composed by mainly seeds overall. Our superior economy bird food is ideal for these birds.
Types of birds that are considered as granivorous are some of the following:
Other birds will also take seeds from your back garden like woodpeckers and ducks especially when their main diet is in short supply.
Price includes free next day UK delivery.
Always ensure water is available.